Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Almost Ready For Paint

I have been working long hours to try and catch up on the "Black Hole" February is coming fast and I have a long way to go.

I should finish stripping the paint off of the chassis tomorrow so I can repaint and reassemble the car for the final time. I have about 4/5ths of the stripping done. It is a slow process with all of the nooks and crannies to get into.

The chassis is amazingly light weight. I can lift it easily by myself from either end.

Hopefully, the weather will cooperate in the next week or so so I can paint. I need a 67-70 degree day with no rain to spray the chassis.






Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.


Or

Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment