Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Second and Third Step Complete

I had good weather all day and made good progress. I put the silver base coat on and then put the candy violet color on. Only the clear coat left to go. Hopefully I will get that on tomorrow.

Painting a candy color on something with so many creases and crevices turned out to be one of the most difficult painting projects I have ever done! I spent nearly 12 hours in a respirator today and I am worn out. I hoped I would get the clear coat on but it was too late to start it tonight.

I kept the color as a surprise! Most of you probably thought I would just go back with black but I wanted to do something special. The candy violet is stunning!! It will even look better with the clear coat on it.

Here are some pictures:










Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.


Or



Back to Home Page






No comments:

Post a Comment