Sunday, December 23, 2018

All Painting is Done!!!

I finished painting all of the brackets, four-link bars, driveshaft loops/tube, anti-roll bar, air bottle mount, parachute mount, etc. It all looks nice and I cannot wait to put this thing together.

Here are some pictures of all of the parts curing for assembly.

This candy violet is a beautiful color but is a very time consuming and tedious process to do. It takes fours spray steps to get the final result. First is epoxy primer, next is silver metallic, then candy violet, and finally a clear coat. Tedious, but the results are worth it! It would have been easier to just do black like everyone else but I like to make my projects unique!

I am going to take a break from the car tomorrow and work in my sister's house. I also have a huge mess in the garage and need to clean up all the paint supplies, dust, paint booth, etc. Once the paint cures, final assembly will begin.

I am on the final push now!

Here are pictures:











Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.


Or




Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment