Thursday, December 20, 2018

Chassis Paint Done

Folks,

I had good enough weather to get the clear coat on the chassis, This is the last step, YEAH!

God blessed me with good weather so I could get done. This process has pretty much consumed me for a couple of weeks. Now I can slow down a bit and spend more time helping Traci with Dad. He is home now and needs lots of help.

The chassis looks very good in purple. I think it will look good with the black body.

I am very glad to have this part done. I still have a bunch of small pieces to paint but they are much easier to manage than the chassis.

After it dries for a few days, I will start assembling. I only have a couple of more items that could cause me to miss my February test session now. One would be all the distractions in our lives and the other is I am still waiting on some of my fuel system.

I don't have much control over either of these so I will just have to take it one day at a time.

Here are some pictures of the chassis with the clear coat on it:









Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.


Or




Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment