Friday, December 7, 2018

Interesting week!!

Well, it has been an interesting week. Apparently Satan is working overtime as we get closer to the day of celebrating our Savior's birth.

As most of you know, my dad fell last Thursday and broke his femur. He has had surgery and is now in the rehabilitation center at the hospital recovering from the break.

Two of our employees were delayed on going to a critical project in Alaska because there was a major earthquake in Anchorage.

Now tonight, we realized that my enclosed  tool trailer with every home construction tool and construction supply that I own was missing from my sister's house next door. I moved it down there a couple o weeks ago so we could do the repairs on her house. I haven't even begun to list out all of the things that I lost but I guess there was at least $50,000 to $70,000 worth of stuff in there. I am sure the thief that got at least $500 in drug money for all of our stuff. He/she must be so proud.

The funny thing about this is that if Satan thinks this changes my outlook in life, he is messing with the wrong person. You see, I have been saved most of my life and I am extremely hard headed. IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK!

This is just an inconvenience and Jesus has our back. Some of you that watch my blog have real hardships. If you do, hang in there and keep your eyes on Jesus, he has your back too. It may not seem like some times it but he does.

Who knows, the tags on the trailer were expired and the thief may already be in jail after he got stopped with expired tags. We will call the police in the morning and file a report.


Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.


Or


Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment