Monday, December 17, 2018

First Step Complete

My new paint booth finally showed up and I had a good day of weather as well. The paint booth turned out better than I expected. It sets up in about 15 minutes and tears down just as quick. It has two fans on it. One inflates the structure that holds the booth up and the other ventilates the booth to keep overspray from staying in the air and ruining the paint job.







I was able to get the chassis primed. I used a self etching epoxy primer so it would be strong and chip resistant. It was difficult to say the least to get the primer into all of the creases and crevices!!! If the weather holds out, I will try to get some color on tomorrow.

Here is the frame in primer:





Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.


Or



Back to Home Page


1 comment:

  1. That paint booth is really neat! And the frame looks really good, Dad. LU

    ReplyDelete