Monday, August 12, 2019

Loaded up and ready to go

Well, it is 1:30 Monday morning and Moby is loaded with “The Black Hole”, tons of spares, the Honda UTV, drums of methanol, extra diesel, and everything else under the sun!!! The trailer has a full load!

I will get up in a few hours and go to get my physical for my NHRA competition license, then we will hook up and head out to the track.

It has been a busy week and I must say I am looking forward to  a change of pace.

Looks like the weather is going to be good with the exception of it being over 100 degrees both days. Should be comfy in the fire suit and a black car., ha!!!

Can’t wait to see everyone there. Try to get there by 5:00 pm if you can.





Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.


Or

Back to Home Page


1 comment:

  1. Dean, thanks for sharing all the pictures & video. For those of us who wanted to be there but couldn't make it happen.
    Happy for you and your Sunshine. Glad everything went well and safe.
    God Bless.
    Kenny & Teresa

    ReplyDelete