Monday, September 2, 2019

This Says It All!!!





Most of you know that we had our test session for the Pro Mod a couple of weeks ago. Even though we were cut short by rain, I do not think it could have gone better! Only a couple of goof ups by the driver/builder and everyone else made up for that.

I am posting a video that was made by Bobby Hanson of Texas Designworks. Bobby is an incredible videographer. He was everywhere during our test session. He also utilized footage taken by my son-in-law.

One of our awesome customers recommended Bobby and I am so glad he did.

That being said, I want to thank Mike Janis Sr. And Mike Janis Jr. for helping me through the process of building this car and taking a totally green driver down the track 4 times without a bobble. The Mikes X2 are an incredible team. They showed up a few hours early, checked over the car, made adjustments, tuned the engine, coached me, and gave me confidence!

We went faster and further each run and the car went straight as an arrow. Only professionals who care about you could take a green builder, green car, green crew, green track, and a green driver down the track 4 times without a mechanical failure, or any problem to speak of. Not only are they an incredible team but they are my friends!

I also want to thank Austin Hayward, the track crew, the safety crew, and Houston Raceway Park for being great hosts and prepping the track the way the Janis’s wanted it. Austin is a fine young man and has a brilliant future ahead of him. I can also call Austin my friend!

I also want to thank “The Crew” my rag tag group of people who volunteered to help us keep the car going. We didn’t know much when we showed up but we know a lot more now! They asked the Janis’s a million questions an improved with each run. Love you guys and gals!

I am also honored by the amount of people that showed up to watch us. We had family, friends, customers, preachers, employees, and every kind of person you could think of. Most people thought I was crazy for inviting them all to watch a newbie look like an idiot. Afterwards, everyone understood that my extended family is what makes me who I am!

Lastly, I want to thank my “Sunshine” for always being there and encouraging me. She is a rock through it all! I know she was worried, but she never fails to be there, be strong, and help me do crazy things. I love you more than ever, Sunshine!!



I hope you all enjoy the video and share with others what the power of God makes possible. Just read Luke 1:37 For nothing will be impossible with God!





No comments:

Post a Comment