Thursday, September 26, 2019

Welcome Video From First Test Session

Sorry for bombarding everyone with more stuff from our first test session but I am just now getting the time to pull it together and post everything. This is a video of our welcoming get together of all of our friends and family before we made any runs. Everyone thought I was crazy for inviting everyone to be there at our first outing but it was a big deal to me. My extended family is very important to me. It is a little long but those of you that know me and our extended family may enjoy it! Those of you that don't know me will know me better after you see this, ha!

Most people don't think of a drag strip being a place where God is walking amongst us but He was sure there for our test session! Our old friend and pastor Jerry Clements was there to make sure we gave credit where credit is due, to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

We were also blessed to have our local Racer for Christ chaplain, Fred Williams there for support.

Considering the magnitude of what was about to happen (Old rookie driver in a very powerful, homebuilt car!!!), I felt very comfortable because of all of the support and prayers. 

Having the Janis's there to tune the car didn't hurt either, ha!


Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.


Or

Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment