Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Moby is Loaded

Moby is finished on the inside now! I got the cabinets mounted, everything sorted, organized, and loaded. I found a place for everything and everything is in it's place!

This process also made me realize that there are a lot of spares that I am missing! I am making a list of stuff that has a potential to break in our testing sessions and am going to order all of it soon. The Black Hole is living up to its name!

It is so nice to have everything in cabinets rather than laying all over the place like the old trailer. I love Moby!

Next up is to get Clifford in good shape. I have the parts to rebuilt the suspension, drivetrain, brakes, and service everything. I am kind dreading that because road trucks are nasty underneath and everything is heavy. Once I get that done, I will finish The Black Hole (carbon fiber work) and hopefully get to wrap the trailer with new white vinyl before we test this summer.

Lots to do!

On another more important note, my cousins's daughter Kayla now has a GoFundMe site set up to help them with their medical bills and such. She is the young lady from my previous post with cancer. To be clear, they did not ask for anything but someone set up a site on their behalf. I was assured by my daughter that it is a legit site and the money goes directly to Kayla and her family. If you feel God telling you that you should help someone, they are probably some folks that could stand some help and some prayers. Here is a link:

https://www.gofundme.com/tfsqs-bless-kayla-jean

Here are some pictures of the trailer loaded for racing! I cannot wait to press on the "Loud Pedal" (that is the throttle for any of you non gear heads, ha!)

Love you all,

Dean





























Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.


Or


Back to Home Page



No comments:

Post a Comment