Saturday, August 5, 2017

The dream comes true

Folks,

It is official. I am a drag racer! A really bad one, but one none the less. I ran my first time in the Comp Dragster on Friday night. It was amazing. The car performed well, but the driver was really bad.

I ran a best ET of 7.75 at nearly 180 mph!

Pretty quick for my first outing!

I have never experienced sensory overload like this before but I am getting more comfortable every run. My reaction times are horrendous but I am getting the burnout and staging sequence now.

I will be buying a practice tree so that I can practice at home in my car. It is a must to have a practice tree!

Overall, I am very happy with how the weekend is going. I was put out first round today but tomorrow is a new day!

Hopefully, I will have better reaction times tomorrow.

I will post video and pictures when we get home.

Thanks for all of your support.


Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.

Or

Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment