Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Racing Operation is Moved

Folks,

We are one step closer to making our new house our forever home. This weekend, we moved all of the racing operation to its new home. I was worried that the tractor trailer was going to be hard to get into the driveway at the new house and my blood pressure was probably 180 the whole trip up there. As most of you know, I tend to overthink things and get myself worked into a frenzy over things like this, ha!

I had been studying google earth images and even went so far as to cut paper squares that were to scale to make sure it would make the turn into the driveway. Yes I know I am ridiculous!!! I tend to plan for the worse and hope for the best!

Come to find out, I worried for nothing. The truck went in the driveway very easy. Turning it around once it was on the property was another story!!! The asphalt driveway is a little small to maneuver a full size tractor trailer but we did it. One of our first projects will be to add some asphalt extensions here and there to make maneuvering easier.

Our rig is now safe and sound in its new home. We spent the day up there Sunday cleaning and organizing to get ready for us to move in.


  










1 comment:

  1. Right on Deano. Maybe we’ll make it back there some day. Have room for our motorhome? 🥳😉🙋🏼‍♂️

    ReplyDelete