Monday, June 4, 2018

Racepak Data System

I received my Racepak dat collection system this week and started installing it this weekend.

I tack welded the thermocouple threadolets onto the headers so I could install the thermocouples to monitor the exhaust temperatures. I also temporarily mounted the data collection unit and started planning the wiring routing.

I will have to weld brackets onto the frame for the shock travel sensors.

The system will record the following data:

  • Engine Oil Pressure
  • Engine Scavenging Oil Pressure
  • Engine Oil Temperature
  • Engine RPM
  • Average Exhaust Temperature
  • 8 Individual Cylinder Exhaust Temperatures
  • Air/Fuel Ratio
  • Fuel Pump Pressure
  • Injector Nozzle Pressure
  • Fuel Flow
  • Engine Crankcase Pressure
  • Cylinder Head Temperature
  • Transmission input Shaft RPM
  • Driveshaft RPM
  • Transmission Temperature
  • Brake Pressure
  • Left Rear Shock Travel
  • Right Rear Shock Travel
  • Left From Shock Travel
  • Right From Shock Travel








I also mounted my pneumatic cylinder to electronically deploy the parachutes. I also have a manual handle if the electro-pneumatic system fails.



Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.

Or




Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment