Saturday, May 19, 2018

"Like a Glove"

I finished with the fabrication of the new headers and installed them on the "Black Hole".

They look pretty good for an amateur! I still have to do the final welding. They are only tacked together to make sure they fit.

I pulled the front end off so you could see them on that big ole Hemi. They really fit well in the frame.

I still have to build some supports that connect to the frame to keep the headers from breaking if the car has "Tire Shake".

Tire shake is something that happens with very powerful cars if they are not set up correctly. I have never experienced it but it is supposed to be very violent and is hard on the driver and the car.













Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.

Or


Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment