Friday, March 9, 2018

Touch Screen Monitor for Data Review

Our business partner gave me a Microsoft Surface touch screen monitor that he didn't need anymore so that I could use it in my race trailer. My old eyes have a hard time seeing a small laptop screen so it will be nice to have a larger one.

The neat thing about this screen is that I do not have to use a mouse to look at or manipulate the data when I download it from the car between rounds. It works like a giant tablet, so cool! I got it mounted in the trailer last night and it works great! It will be a nice tool to have on race day!!

We are looking more like a serious race team every day. Now if I can learn to drive like a real driver, ha!






Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.

Or




Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment