Tuesday, May 23, 2017

New Billet Weld Delta Wheels

I finally got the wheels that belong on this car!

Once I put the black front wheels on, I knew I had to put black wheels on the back. The back wheels were the wrong backspace which caused the tires to run too close to the body. The new wheels have the correct backspace on them and correct all of the clearance problems.

These Weld Delta wheels are the best of the best. They are made from a solid piece of billet aluminum which is machined into a one piece wheel. These things are a work of art and make the car look awesome!!!!

Thanks to Shawn for finding these wheels for me. Shawn is the guy I got the car from. He has been so helpful!
















Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.

Or

Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment