Sunday, March 17, 2019

Engine Compartment Complete

I have been focusing on finishing one area of the car at a time. I pretty much have the engine compartment done. I have all of the sensors connected, all fuel lines are built/installed, all electrical is done, magneto timed, plug wires installed.

One of the requirements for ProMod is to hydrostatically test all of the hoses and tag them with the pressure and date that they were tested. I have every hose on the car inspected and tagged now. I tested each one to 600 psi and let them hold that pressure for a few minutes. I then made stamped aluminum tags showing the pressure test data.

Now I am working on wiring inside the cockpit. Lots of tidying up to do in there.

Here are some pictures of the engine compartment.









Click on the Blog Archive hierarchy on the right hand side to see my posts in order. The ones at the bottom are the newest posts.


Or



Back to Home Page


No comments:

Post a Comment